Author Topic: 2015, and some minor changes  (Read 2174 times)

Offline acev

• Administrator
  • Anime and Manga fanatic.
2015, and some minor changes
« on: January 29, 2015, 03:44:34 PM »
Heyos Everyones!!

2014 was a busy year for myself and Dowase Entertainment, but you might not be able to see that based on the main page alone. Let's just say, Dowase Entertainment held panels all throughout the year and attended many conventions, and that will not change for 2015! We will be attending most major AZ cons, and maybe even some out of state ones!! I also plan on rolling out new software for that Name that Tune, and even perhaps adding a new panel to the mix! It's gonna be an awesome year, and I look forward to what lies ahead!

On the website terms of things, I've removed most links to the forum, as there isn't much need for one at the moment. Of course, the updates are still going to be using the forum and one can still find the forum quite easily, but it's going to move more on the back side of things. Also, I've modified the main theme and the blog theme for 2015. It should be a rather welcome change. =)

Anyways, that's all for today. If you ever want more consistent updates, please feel free to check out my blog, Business in Mayhem, and thanks for coming!
-Ace