Author Topic: The Name is Ace  (Read 2385 times)

Offline acev

• Administrator
  • Anime and Manga fanatic.
The Name is Ace
« on: April 02, 2013, 03:11:40 AM »
Heyos! Name's Anthony, but online I go by acev or ashrua. Preferably, I'd like to be called acev, as it's a nickname given by my grandparents, but I don't really care if you call me ashrua. I currently run the site Dowase Entertainment, as well as various panels at anime conventions.

I was introduced to the Tales of series when Symphonia came out, mainly because Nintendo Power said it was a fantastic game. Thus, my first dive into the series began, and I've never looked back. This later led me to playing the games after Symphonia, including Vesperia, S(2), Graces, and Xillia. I intend to play those games I missed, but the time will come for those.

I also spend my time watching anime, which may be one of the reasons that I enjoy the Tales of series so much. Plot-centric anime are my favorite, with comedy and harem series being a close second. Of course, I won't stray away from other series, but the above is my preference. My favorite series is Steins;Gate, with the story being almost a perfect example of wrapping every last detail. Although I generally can't stand anime where nothing happens, I really enjoy K-On!, which is another of my top series.

In the real world, I'm just an average college student. I attend Glendale Community, although I will be attending NAU by Fall 2014. I'm majoring in Computer Science, and hope to someday finish working on my own games, although that comes with some actual work in the future. I also work for Fry's Food (Kroger) as a part time job, and although I detest my days there, each day brings home more money to spend on my expensive hobby.

Either way, this is who I am, and remember, continue fighting for the betterment of our world!