Author Topic: New Projects and New Directions  (Read 2152 times)

Offline acev

• Administrator
  • Anime and Manga fanatic.
New Projects and New Directions
« on: November 04, 2015, 12:05:03 AM »
Heyos Everyones!!

This year Dowase has made tremendous progress in working toward providing entertainment toward many people in various settings. While I may have started Dowase under the guise of Game Creation, at the moment we continue to expand our section in providing entertainment, before we aspire to the goal of game creation. To make these goals, Dowase now consists of three members, and will continue to expand as needed. With these aspirations in mind, I currently have two projects underway at this moment, hopefully to be seen closer to the end of the year.

For our future panels and convention appearances, I'm also in works for a number of panels, including an overhaul of Name That Anime Tune. When this new version releases, the current version shall be available at this site for free. I understand many like to run similar panels or events to our established panel, and I want all to provide the same entertainment that we here provide. Other game panels shall come at a later date, and I hope that our plans come to fruition.

That's all for now,
-Ace